Friday, April 11, 2008

Who has the power?

Mr X called me today, its the first time I've heard from him since this day last week.

I read somewhere that men don't respond to asking or even nagging, men respond to NO CONTACT.

Its true - I made no attempt to contact him whatsoever during the last week. It was hard, especially during last weekend. It got easier though and by today i was much stronger. He contacted me to see how "how i was doing without him" - the cheek!! I think he was shocked that I wasn't falling at his feet in gratitude that he had made contact with me. I think he thought this week that he's "left" me would make me think about what i would be losing, about how much i missed him and how its not the same without him. He thought this because every other time we have had breaks i have been delighted to hear from him. This time was different though, this time I've had enough.

I don't want to be some married man's whore. I will always be bottom of his list of priorities just a toy for him to use and discard as he pleases. i just wish the very thought of being just that, a whore, a toy he uses as he pleases didn't turn me on so much. I told him i was tired of taking a back seat and that if i wanted to be a whore in the true sense of the word i would charge for my services and that it would pay a hell of a lot better than the 2 jobs I'm currently working - He didn't like that one bit...the bitch inside me smiled that i was winding him up.

He is now gone off sulking because he didn't get his own way and I'm not meeting him this Monday. He thought that by leaving me to stew for the last week i would bend to his will once he decided to contact me but his plan didn't work. He doesn't know me very well at all it seems but like my ex before him he will learn just how stubborn i can be.

Who really does have the power? A Dom/Master is nothing if a submissive isn't willing to submit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that last bit is a great point. You have to give him the power over you - to submit. I wonder if you are ready to find a single master..there are a lot of masters out there looking for someone like you. If you don't want to be a married man's slave or submissive, then you don't have to be. You can find a strong, dominant, caring man to love you for what you have to give is a LOT!! Stay strong and don't settle for less than you deserve.