Monday, April 7, 2008

Get over it already...

Times i checked my phone today for a text: 250 approx
Times i checked my e mail: 5 (i'm getting better)

Ok i know deep down there will be no text there will be no e mail but for now at least i still have hope. i can be such a dumb bitch sometimes. i'm finding it very hard to get it through my thick skull that he has moved on, that i mean nothing to him, never have, never will - just another slut! i got a guys opinion about my situation and he did open my eyes and made things clearer. He told me i had to stop thinking like a woman - i asked if he thought He even missed me a little - he answered "no not an iota" i'm in my late 20's by now i should have some sense.

i just have to keep telling myself

"He doesn't give a fuck about me, He doesn't give a fuck about me, He doesn't give a fuck about me, He doesn't give a fuck about me...."

No comments: