Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Morning glory

I went out with my new crush last night. We had a good night, just drinks. I didn't allow myself to get too "merry" for 2 main reasons.

1. I'm always too open and honest when drunk
2. I would have brought him home and fucked him

I work with this guy and I don't want my work colleagues knowing what a whore I can be. Most of them have a idea from last years Xmas party but I can almost get away with that incident as a once off (the excuse of mixing my drinks) and I would never normally act like that... I never mix business with pleasure (almost never) The moral of the story is this guy won't be getting any for a while yet. He's due to leave in about 2 weeks - i will fuck him before he goes, that's for sure just closer to the time of him leaving.

Today I was off (i say off - for me this means the morning and afternoon) and OMG had one of the most powerful mind blowing orgasms I've experienced in a while. It was one of those that the spasm just went on and on for what felt like half an hour(in reality it was about 5 mins) Today for the first time in about 3 weeks I can completely relax. I've been extremely horny for the last 6 days or so. Its almost 3 in the afternoon and I'm still lying in bed basking in the afterglow of my mid morning orgasm. The distinct smell of the vibe beside me, its a mixture of rubber and my cum...wonder if i have time to go again???

2 comments:

Cormac Mac Art said...

Well well, hope you can tell us all about those happy hours before he leaves. And that you had more fun with your vibe. Rabbitt?

Cormac Mac Art said...

Well well, hope you can tell us all about those happy hours before he leaves. And that you had more fun with your vibe. Rabbitt?