Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Moaning

It was my birthday over the weekend. It had to be the shittiest pathetic excuse for a birthday ever. Its a bank holiday weekend and I've work for the entire time. On my birthday i worked an 14 hr shift in the ONLY good weather we've seen since this time last year which i got to "enjoy" from inside looking out. I want to scream and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Everything this evening is annoying me, i came home and planned to put on a wash but housemate has clothes in the machine, i wanted to watch TV (desperate housewives or sex and the city, some kind of mindless drivel) but no housemates are watching a replay of some poxy match that was probably played years ago... or watching Sky sports news.. What's that all about?? Rubbish!!

I'm so wound up i can't even think straight. Maybe I just need a good hard fuck!

3 comments:

Cormac Mac Art said...

May I volunteer???? Sorry to hear that; I even saw one girl stretched out in a seculuded spot, sunbathing topless. As I watched she pulled off the rest. Sigh.

Cormac Mac Art said...

Oh, and happy birthday. And seeing as it is g'wan and get yourself a good hard fuck! One orgasam for every year! No wonder women get better with age!

a.w.s. said...

Hey thank for the birthday wishes Cormac X