Monday, May 19, 2008

horny weak slut...

For last few days i have been feeling so fucking horny... what happens when i get horny? i become submissive.. my fantasies start to get depraved and i need a like minded person to share in them, to help them blossom... i submitted and contacted Mr X. He stimulates my cunt like no other. i came twice at work today just from texts he sent me during the day. Telling me how a whore like me should be used, that i need him.. that a fuck toy is nothing without a Master to use it, to play with it, to humiliate it... I'm so weak.. When I'm horny I'm so pliable, i bend to his will and I'm helpless. I've tried to be strong, i can manage it until my cunt takes over and then my mind is not my own, my common sense no longer exists.

I've promised I'll meet him in Belfast on the 3 rd of June

What have i done????

3 comments:

Cormac Mac Art said...

"I've promised I'll meet him in Belfast on the 3 rd of June. What have i done????"

Hey, you can always stand him up and meet me that day instead! It will make him jelous and more attentive! I'll bring lots of choclates, promise to watch at least five minutes of Desperate Housewives, AND indulge all your wants! After all, how do I know I won't like it untill I try???

And I did reply to your other comment on my site. Cheers!

a.w.s. said...

I like that idea Cormac and thanks for the offer - however i have a problem with the idea of meeting someone off the internet, hence why i haven't met him and i've known him almost a year now.

Cormac Mac Art said...

You're only right to be cautious. Its not something I have done much myself. I'm glad you have such honesty. Do only what you feel happy with; if it feels off then it usually is - if it smells then you've forgotten to turn the fridge back on.