Sunday, May 25, 2008

work, work and more work...

The last week at work has been so stressful but at the same time i enjoyed it. I've been working 14-16 hour days and I've come home barely able to move from exhaustion. However for me there is no greater feeling than falling into my bed, satisfied in the knowledge that i deserve to be in bed, that i have done a hard days work and i can go to sleep without guilt. i think i may be or on the way to being a workaholic - but what is a workaholic?? For the last 6 months i have on average had 1 full day off a month - every other day i work - i work 2 jobs and have accepted a promotion in my second job which will mean more hours, more responsibility. more stress but i need that validation of feeling useful. Work makes me feel useful and that i have a purpose.

Also after a particularly hard exhausting day, when i do eventually get to bed, i need to relax and unwind before i can sleep. I always lie on my stomach and cum grinding down on my fingers. If its a DIY job this is the best position for me for a number of reasons, i always cum within 3-5 mins, all the muscles in my body relax, my aches and pains disappear as orgasm after orgasm washes over me and I'm already in my favourite sleeping position and within seconds I've nodded off into a deep coma almost.

Mr X is on holiday in Turkey with the family for a week. Its a bit of a relief as I'll have a break from the pressure of him asking about us meeting. I'm not meeting him, He knows deep down but it doesn't stop him putting pressure on me.

Speaking of work though - new guy is working with us for a short while. i seen him around for a few weeks before but didn't have much dealings with him and he wasn't anything special to look at. Over the last week I've had to work with him more closely.. oh wow.. He is lovely.. Everyone likes him, no-one has a bad word to say about him. It just shows how much some one's personality can take them from a 4 on a scale of hot up to an 8.5. i admire how well he handles stress, he never loses it or shouts (i wish i could say the same thing), he will always listen and immediately help out. He's from somewhere in Northern Ireland and has that sexy accent that just makes me melt. i think i may have a new crush...

No comments: