Wednesday, May 14, 2008

...and I'm feelin goood....

Feeling in much better mood this week. Last week my God i was like an anti-Christ - everyone was getting it off me over nothing!!

I have some how over the last few weeks lost all interest in Mr X. I think once i seen things the way things were and not how i wished they could be i came to my senses. Sometimes something will happen that will remind me of him and what i wished i could have had with him. i feel that familiar tightness in my chest of missing him but this is happening less and less thankfully. At one stage it was every time i seen a Audi car it reminded me of him....i hadn't realised but they're all over the bloody place!

Another reason i think i have got over him is that i realised i wasn't willing to settle. I loved so much about him but at the end of the day he was married and in his words I'm "..a spoilt, selfish slut..." I AM. I'm spoilt and selfish in that i don't want to have to share the man i choose to be with. I want an all-in-one man, who can treat me like his bitch when i need that but who i know deep down loves and respects me. Someone who's mine and i don't have to share... oh and if he could look like Daniel Craig that would be good.... Thanx Santa..

No comments: