Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fuck Toy

Quick update on how my life changes are progressing:












-I started the course, coming into the 4th week and love it so far.

-Still working both jobs but with current economic crisis not really sure what to do. I'm better off than a lot who have lost their jobs. At least if I lose one I still have the other to fall back on.

-Because I still have both jobs I haven't been able to exercise as much as I'd like.

-Debt should be fully sorted by the end of this month, which means I will only have 1 bill to worry about.

-My sex drive is back and so is Mr X for now.






Like many sluts/whores/submissives i love the idea of being a fuck toy for my Master. An object which He owns, His property to use for His pleasure and discard when done with. I was chatting with Mr X in a little more detail this week about the expectations He has for His fuck toy.

His ownership style is that He likes to give short, if possible one word commands that as His trained bitch I should know exactly how He wishes to be pleased. e.g sit, stay, cum, faster, kneel, heel...etc I'm not sure if I'll be able to explain this properly but He wants a toy that is basically that, a toy! That He switches "on" lets take the example of a vibrator. It has settings, speeds that go from 1 - 5. It starts off at speed 1 and pressing a button increases the speed bringing it up to the next level and when ready the next and next... With a vibrator not only can you increase speed but also pulsation and pressure on the clit - all in all adding to the experience making it the best selling sex toy ever!

My Master wants me to be His equivalent of a vibrator. He can literally sit/lie back and allow His toy do all the work pleasuring her Master. He doesn't even have to utter a word should He choose not to. Simple my pressing a button e.g twisting my left nipples...hard... i know that i am to increase my speed and e.g twisting my right nipple would maybe be a signal to use my tongue more, deep throat Him.. the possibilities are endless....

What I do know is that I've cum 3 times today just imagining being just that - His Fuck Toy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by at our place. read your last 3 posts. Would love to see some hot shots from you and Mr X.

You could think of it as being used online perhaps. In the end it is great fun to see your own erotic and fetish work posted and commented on by fellow sexy people.

Regards ;)