Thursday, October 23, 2008

Say it...... then spray it...



It's only been 3 days but it already feels like a month. i miss Him. i have to consciously stop myself thinking about him and what he's doing, torturing myself.

I came accross these phrases somewhere. I've highlighted the ones i especially like. The very words coming out of his mouth will have me squirming to be used.




Hot Phrases

* Let it go.
* Let it all go.
* I love controlling you like this.
* Do you like being used, slut?
* Shut up or I’ll gag you.
* Quit whining. It won’t do you any good.
* Don’t move.
* Awww….does that hurt? Good. It’s supposed to.
* Suffer for me.
* I love it when you suffer for me.
* You’re so sexy when you’re suffering.
* Take it for me.
* Good girl!
* That’s my girl!
* That’s it slut. Take my cock; take all of it.
* Keep your eyes closed and don’t open them until I tell you.
* Keep your eyes open and look at me.
* Look at my cock. Don’t you dare look away from my cock!
* Keep your mouth open.
* Beg me to spit in your mouth.
* You want to taste my cock? Beg me.
* Beg me to use you.
* When you come, I’m going to hurt you.
* Admit you want the pain.
* Earn the pain.
* You’re going to come, aren’t you, (name or pet name)?
* You’re going to come with (insert circumstances, i.e. ‘my cock in your ass,’ ‘all these clamps on your pussy’ ‘my spit on your face.’)
* Look at you…this is how you were made to be, slut…(insert specifics as to how I’m positioned, i.e. upside down having my mouth fucked like a pussy, ass plugged, welts on my thighs, crawling on all fours.)
* I want you to let it all out.
* Fuck me back. Let everything go!
* Get your hands off me!
* I’ll tell you when to touch me!

* Did I give you permission to (insert unpermitted act i.e. ’stop squeezing my cock’)?
* You’re gorgeous when you submit.
* You’re in your element now, aren’t you?
* Beg me to shove my fat cock in your ass.
* Beg me to shove my fat cock down your throat.
* Don’t you dare hold back!
* Open your mind to me.
* Open your heart to me. Open your soul to me.
* I’m going to (insert act: pinch your nipples, strap your pussy, hit you with the wooden spoon, cane you, fuck your ass) until you scream for mercy!
* There will be no mercy.
* You’re mine to play with.
* You’re mine to torment as I choose.
* You look beautiful all tied up like that.
* What a gorgeous little asshole.
* What a pretty little pussy.
* I think it would be even prettier with (whatever object) on it (or in it).
* My my, what a wet little cunt you have.
* This is mine. (Said while squeezing, pinching, or otherwise tormenting a body part).
* Who do you belong to?
* Do what I tell you, bitch (or slut, or cunt, or whore…)!

* You’re so beautiful when you’re coming.
* It pleases me when my little slave comes.
* Thank me for using you.
* Kiss it (”it” being a torture implement, the tip of Master’s cock, etc.)
* You can only take the head in your mouth…no more!
* Don’t you dare let go of that cock! If you let go, there’ll be no coming for you today! (rule strictly enforced)
* Who is in control?
* Who owns you?
* Who owns this (pussy, ass, mouth, etc…)?
* No complaints! I don’t want to hear it — this isn’t about you, bitch!!

No comments: