Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tim (not-so) nice but Dim..

I think things a finally over between Mr X and me. It happened quite abruptly, like pulling a band aid off a wound - it stung for a little while but it was probably the best way to end. He finished it.

As I've said i met him online. We've chatted online and phone for over a year now but I've never had the courage to go that one step further and actually meet. He has in the past put a LOT of pressure on me to meet but i could never bring myself to. When we first started chatting he would ring and text me from his work mobile. I was always respectful that it was his work mobile. I would never ring him and would never text at the weekend or out of office hours unless it was to rely to him. I understood he was married and i most definitely was not going to have it on my conscience that i made life difficult for him or risk his wife finding out. Besides at the beginning i just seen it as harmless fun, we flirted and he completely got what turned me on.

During the first couple of months that we chatted his wife and kids went to stay in their holiday home in Germany. During this time when he was alone he would ring often at night staying on for hours chatting - always on his work mobile. After about 2 months his boss/father queried the huge telephone bill and this Irish mobile number. I got a call one day from a UK number i didn't recognise and it was his boss/father asking who i was. I didn't tell him but to cut a long story short from that call i now knew where he worked. It made no difference, its not like i was going to land up at his doorstep. I never told him i knew where he worked - until last week.

I mentioned it to him and i think it freaked him out. Ok I must admit i would be freaked out too if he knew where i worked but that's because i know there is a very high possibility of him turning up where as i would never dream of going to his place of work. I was insulted that after a year he didn't trust me. What did he think i was going to do with this information? A number of times he asked me to tell him where i worked and when i refused he said he had more to lose than i did. It was because of this reason he finished with me - because i knew where he worked and it all became a bit too real for him.

After the call from his boss and the huge bill he never rang me from his work mobile again but still text. Again about 2 months later he was pulled up again about the huge bill and money spent on texts from his work mobile. He then got a new separate mobile. Sometimes I do wonder just how smart is he? Not only did he ring me from his work mobile but also from his work landline. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where an individual works if they have this information.

I don't think he is cleverer than me even though he'd like to think he is. He thinks he's been crafty and clever but if your planning to have a secret whore on the side and you don't want her to know anything about your private life and also your private life(ie wife and work colleagues) not to find out about this side of you then you'd be more careful than he's been. He has the cheek to look down his nose on the Irish and lump us all in as con artist gypsies who'd steal the eye from your head given half the chance.

The bitch in me thought about posting his picture up on here.. ok I'd never do it but the thought made me smile though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good riddance I guess. It's hard when you put so much time/energy into the relationship- even when it is only online and on the phone. Good luck finding someone real who will appreciate you for the woman you are and can be for them.

a.w.s. said...

I think for now i'm going to give up on self centred, selfish, egotistical, narcassistic, lying, schememing, cheating, repressed, arrogant, married arseholes - its just a pity i find those characterictics in a guy so damn attractive!

Cormac Mac Art said...

Slavegirl's right. Good on you. I hope this really puts a spring in your step and ... eh ... other feelings in other places. Enjoy yourself for now, you sure as hell deserve it.