Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday night in

Last night I had a quiet night in. I was wreaked after work and wasn't in the mood to get ready to face crowded bars and taxi queues. I invited Malcolm* (reunited friend from last week) over to watch a dvd... All day yesterday at work I was feeling horny. I get like this sometimes when all I can think of is sex, being fucked, sucking, licking... At work I didn't want to be disturbed from my thoughts, i wanted to go into a secluded corner, room, closet, somewhere no one would find me and just be with my thoughts. My thoughts varied from being a slut whore serving my Master to having a slut whore serve me. Both appeal.

Obviously Malcolm knows nothing of this side of me (no one in my real life at the moment does) the slut, whore, fuck toy wannabe side. We're about to watch the dvd and i can't sit still. Ever get that restless leg thing during long journeys, i had the equivalent of that but it was my cunt that was tingling. I knew i wouldn't be able to sit still and relax to watch the movie if i didn't pay it some attention. What I wanted to do was ask him to touch me, to finger fuck me slowly to start.. I couldn't bring myself to ask him - how could I, what on earth would he think? So i asked him to pause it a few minutes and that I just remembered I had a to call someone and I'll be back in a minute. So i ran upstairs, serviced myself and was back down within about 10 mins, a bit red and flushed, yes but I'd had my fix and was feeling content for now.

During the movie i was getting constant thoughts, no, more longings of wanting to be on my knees between his thighs and for want of a better word - worshipping his cock. Kissing, sucking, licking, holding it in my mouth, i wanted to feel his balls in my mouth, to feel it go hard, hitting the back of my throat as he relaxed back on the sofa watching the movie. I wasn't interested in what we were watching, i just wanted to be used by him.

We did eventually have sex, in my bed... yawn... it was nice sex...

I did wake up in the middle of the night fingering myself. I tend to do this from time to time during these phases. I had to try and be quiet in case i woke him next to me. I think the reason I'm so horny at the moment might have something to do with the full moon. I can't think of any other reason.

2 comments:

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

you should've just unleashed yourself.... and took him from the moment you wanted too. altho the risk of going up to take matters into your own hands was hot.

next time just go for it.... see where it leads you, don't be affraid.

a.w.s. said...

Thanks for the advice drunkin monkey - i'll put it to good use one of these days, just not with this particular guy.