Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jump Start

Its 2 weeks today since Mr X left my life. After a (brief) mourning period and a week or so of no libido i went "on the lash" for the weekend and oh my God it was just what i needed. Due to work commitments it has been a few weeks since i truly let my hair down and literally couldn't give a fuck about anything. I went out for the sole purpose of have a great time which is exactly what i did.

Saturday night in a bar in town i met a guy i haven't seen in years. I was "seeing him" for a brief period. It was so great to see him again. Even after almost 6 years he hadn't changed much. We flirted with each other so easily, i felt so comfortable in his company. When his hand run up down back resting on my arse cheek it felt great, i could feel the electricity run down my spine and my cunt start to twitch. I knew within 10 Min's i was going to sleep with him that night. Before i knew it we had isolated ourselves in a corner, we were in our own little world completely oblivious to what was happening around us. It was quite intense.

He asked why i never called or answered his texts all those years ago. He reminded me how i had ended it with him. I was such a bitch, i just dropped him. No explanation, nothing i just ignored him. We were young i was like a kid in a sweet shop and just couldn't settle for 1 boy when there was so many more out there. I wanted to try them all, the boy with the stud in his tongue that worked in the off licence, the boy with the bleached blond hair that looked like Eminem, They boy in the corner shop that had that cute dimple, the bouncer in the pub who had that gorgeous Italian look... i wanted them all but how could i possibly make time for them if i had a boyfriend as well. In those days most men had an expiry date of 3 nights out at most. It was then time for a new flavour sweet.

We went back to mine and i have to admit he had improved with age. I don't remember the sex before being particularly memorable but he definitely rocked my world Saturday night. On our way home i pulled him into a small park close to where i live. He pushed me up against the tree and lifted my skirt, his hands rough against my skin.. my inner thighs moist from our night of flirting, the anticipation of what i knew was to come. Pulling my thong to one side, the bite of the cold night air causing me to gush. His fingers teasing my clit as we kissed deeply... I felt so completely un-inhibited and free.

Before this weekend i was like a dead car battery and he was my jump leads. He kick started me up again and since that night i have been so fucking horny, i even rang him last night after work to meet me at my place and be there when i got home. Today before i went to work i came twice within an hour using my trusted rabbit vibe (this is unheard of for me as its a very powerful vibe and it usually takes a day or 2 to recover) I think i may have over done things a little though. I'm feeling very tender down there at the moment and i swear i think i was walkin a bit funny at work this evening.

1 comment:

Cormac Mac Art said...

Lucky fucker - him, that is! Good to hear you got your mojo working! Work it baby!