Saturday, June 13, 2009

A short break

It's been a while since I've posted. Since last time I've celebrated a milestone birthday, had the best holiday of my life so far been invited to Germany for a weekend away with Mr. X, slept with an NYPD officer and it didn't disappoint. I didn't go to Germany with Mr. X, apart from the fact the dates clashed with my holiday i still wouldn't have gone. I still think about him a lot, some times more than others. I think it's because he has a lot of the qualities I look for in a man but haven't found in another yet. He's ambitious and driven, he's confident and laid back with a take me or leave me attitude, he's dominant but nurturing, he encouraged me to do better, to be better where other men i've been with have tried to push me down and were afraid or threatened by my success. One ex didn't want me to take a job i was offered because i would earn more than him and according to him, that was just not right. The fact Mr. X is a successful business owner and he was proud of my accomplishments. He's always encouraged me to be better in all areas of my life and i love that about him. Maybe the reason i hold him in such high regard comes down to that primitive level of seeking a mate who would be a good provider, a leader, protector. Sometimes I read articules that complain that men feel they no longer have a place in our modern world. Women no longer need men for financial support, to reproduce, to house or feed us but i for one am tired of the metrosexual males that tip toe around - bring back the John Waynes of this world, bring back the alpha male.

2 comments:

Cormac Mac Art said...

Delighted to hear that you are enjoying life - if you still have NYPD's number, ask him if he's got any hot NYPD girls looking for some Irish.

We like to be the man, and like to be liked for been so. All that feminism has actually made me rather chavanistic, but in the sence that I want women to fire back at me, not get all grumpy and call me a pig. Think Bogart and Bacall. I like the cut and thrust in the Groping of the Genders - especially the thrust!

The good weather is making me as horny as hell these days, and gives me quite a lift in my self-esteem. So much so that I'm planning on going to Nimhneach Ireland one of these nights.

I probably won't be blogging anymore, but I'll leave it up for the time being, just in case. You be good, or at least good at being bad!

a.w.s. said...

Hi Cormac, Good to hear from you. What's Nimhneach Ireland?