Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prostitution

Before I even start I do want to point out I know the horrible truth behind prostitution, the smuggled girls, the real sex slaves and I'm appalled at some of the stories in the papers that appeared only this week.







However lately I've been having quite a few fantasies about being paid for sex. I don't know if it's the detached sex, that I wouldn't actually have to engage with this person beyond the physical act or if it's that my body would be used by this man for his pleasure and then discarded once I'd served my purpose? Is it the validation that this guy was actually willing to pay to have sex with me?

In truth I think it is all of the above. Once you accept money for sex, that's it, your fate is sealed. Your a whore. Nothing will ever change that, not in a weeks time or 70 yrs time, you will always be a whore. I'm torn in two as a person, I've mentioned so many times before, there's the "good" me and the "bad" me. I haven't allowed myself to explore half the stuff I desire, e.g Mr. X. He was so perfect for me in so many ways.

I read a book a few months ago called "sugarbabe" about a girl in Sydney, Australia who advertised for a sugar daddy. It was supposedly a true story but basically she would be this married man's paid mistress. He paid her to be available to him whenever and where ever he needed or wanted her. He would be given a key to her apartment so he could use it as his own when he needed to get away from things and she tended to all his needs...for a fee. I mentioned this to Mr X once. He just laughed.

In theory i like the idea and not because I'm some lazy sponger who wants to be supported. I have a good job which i love and i need to work hard and feel like I've done a proper days work to actually sleep at night and validate my existence. Its not the money that appeals (but of course it has its benefits), its that this person thinks I'm worth paying for.

The reality of the situation is different of course, as this girl found out, there's the feeling of rejection when they leave after a couple months. They don't owe you an explanation, your a service they paid for and can give up just as quick.

Taking all that in however I still would like to find out of someone would be willing to pay to sleep with me.

5 comments:

Schlong said...

You interest me, as I have said before. Have you ever put up a photo of yourself on here? I would like to see what I was buying. If I paid then you would be mine to do anything with, no boundaries, I would OWN you.

a.w.s. said...

No I've never put any pics of myself on here. This is my space to be anonymous but to express my true self without inhibition.

If I were to put myself up for sale then yes whoever did purchase me, would own me and there would be no boundaries, i would have no choice in such a situation but as much as I like the thought in fantasy, in reality it would be a different story and I would never put myself in such a position.

Unknown said...

I understand the curiosity you must have been feeling at the time of this posting. Would someone pay to have sex with you? It is a salacious thought. It is a very ‘naughty’ thought. I have a ‘Paolo’ type of fantasy were you come to me to confess these sins!
I chastise you for these ‘sins’…not with 2 hail Mary’s and an ‘our father’ mind!
Take care

Spanking OTK said...

Hello, i wonder if you like exchange links.

Please, let me know

Regards

Anonymous said...

I saw this image and I want to delete it, you are using improperly my photos.

You DON'T have my permission (nor the photographer) to take my photos here.

Thank you for withdrawing them, If not I'll have to contact the police to make a complaint.