Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Pet



I want to see this movie! Basic idea is there's a troubled American girl who meets a rich French guy. They date, he suggests she becomes his submissive, well more than that, she will be his pet. She agrees and falls in love with her Master - then it gets a bit weird from what I seen from the trailer (not this one) but the french guy has a bit of a collection of "pets" and one night he goes on a slave auction website to find out the value of his property. Just out of curiosity. Some bad guys (Russians probably - they always are) steal his collection to sell on the black market and I'm guessing the rest of the movie is Master and pet fight to be reunited.





Mr X is back

I ignored his calls, texts and e mails for as long as I could but I wasn't strong enough to resist any longer. I know I'm a glutton for punishment and I'll probably regret allowing him back in a few weeks. In saying that he has changed. He said he's accepted that I'll only meet in my own time and before he had a hard time dealing with that as he felt we weren't going anywhere but now he said he'd rather have me in his life just as we are now than not at all. I think he missed me. I still don't think I'm ready to meet him, not because he's married, not becasue I don't trust him, i do. If there is anyone I want to go down this submissive path with, its him. I trust him. He's stuck around for about a year and a half now - am I being niave thinking that maybe I might mean something more to him than "just another slut"?

What we have chatted about is me being his sumissive, his puppy, his pet. That's why I think I would really like to see this movie. In reality would it be what I imagine. Will I be able to submit to him? How will I feel having to wear a collar, being lead on all 4's by a leash? eat and drink from a dog bowl, Having to sit at someones feet, having to put his needs, his wants before mine? Giving up control scares me and excites me in equal parts. Having these doubts, will this mean I will be a shit submissive, a complete disappointment to him? I have body issues (i hate my body) am i going to be comfortable enough in my own skin to display myself so fully to him? No clothes, No sheets to cover up with, thats all part of the deal, thats what he's bought into and the conditions I have accepted. These are just some of the bricks that make up the wall that is blocking me from taking that next step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pet movie sounds a great romance movie but then it also sounds like a plot i always read in those japanese manga but still should be a fun watch since no anime or movie is made with that storyline.

Anonymous said...

maybe X is an important piece of your puzzle. I say take it slow but yes, explore more if it feels right.