Wednesday, June 27, 2012

From submissive to dominant

For the last 2 years I've been in a Female Led Relationship. Complete opposite to what I've talked about in here in the past. I haven't posted much, I haven't felt the need to - I was happy. I was the dominant in the relationship, I was the one in control and I loved it. He was amazing, he is amazing but tonight I broke it off for good. I know I'll never meet someone so compatible, so fantastic and yet I threw him away. I would rather be the dumpee over dumper any day. I have to keep telling myself it's for the best. I know withdrawals will set in soon, the knot in the stomach, the doubts, the emptiness. I'm so fucked up! Can a sub ever really change? Is it possible to have such strong submissive feelings and then be so confortable in the role of dominant. Lately my main fantasies have involved submitting to a woman. I told you I was fucked up and all over the place. Anyone else have felt these mixed up desires?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes and no, its hard to say and i havent been in this situation long. but i know several things about what it means to take control. right now i have a sense that you are conflicted by the decision and granted there have been other posts but it is incredible how the thoughts in this post stick out to me.