Friday, February 6, 2009

CUNTache

I've been awoken this morning by my aching cunt, my panties sopping wet and stuck to me. I can smell the heavy musty scent of arousal. This ache pulsates through the lower half of my abdomen. I'm not sure how long I can pacify it using sex toys, fingers, strangers cocks. Its becoming more demanding, its screaming to be used, it longs to be stretched open, penetrated so deep and roughly it actually believes its been torn apart. It is not the mere act of sex it needs, it needs to be stimulated like only a true Master can accomplish, with skill and confidence. It needs to be owned.

6 comments:

a.w.s. said...

Mr posh English accent - Thank you for your comment, and interesting offer. I can't say I've ever experienced double penetration or fisting for that matter but should the urge overtake my senses i'll know who to call on.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it would be interesting for your Master to make you do the fisting yourself, stretch yourself infront of him so you feel like you are tearing, then force you to hold your fist inside as he gives you anal.

Maybe then you would both be satisfied?

Rogue said...

Such delightful suffering. The frustrated pout on your face must be a treasure.

Lovely blog.

Cormac Mac Art said...

Okay, straight offer. Would you like to have sex with me? You can set a time and place comfortable to you, public, check me out before introductions, or just walk away. But today, your sex drive and mine appear to have coincided, and I want you. Question is, do you want me? We've been reading and mailing for over a year, so you oughta have a good sence of me. If noting else, give yourself some time spying on potential fucking material (ME!). My e-mail is on my blog; this forum is'nt that private.

Belated happy new year. Have not blogged because I was low and had nothing to write about. Very nearly erased my blog, but kept a few posts, just in case.

a.w.s. said...

Shlong... perhaps if i were still in contact with him he may take your suggestion on board, i doubt it as he likes a nice little wet tight cunt, but perhaps.

Rouge - Thank you for stopping by

Cormac - As always its great to hear from you.

Rogue said...

the need the ache.. your scent, .. very arousing to read of your need..