Monday, November 17, 2008

Blast from the Past



Last Sunday completely out of the blue an old "friend" got in contact. I haven't heard from Jay in over a year and a half, actually nearly 2 yrs now and I never thought I would ever hear from him again. I was very pleased i did. The last time I was physically with him was during when he was over here for the Ryder Cup. He hasn't changed a bit. I would never consider a serious relationship with him, he's far too much of a cruel, cold sexual deviant for me but for a short period of time he's great. He has such a wicked mind and absolutely pushes me to my limit, that's my fear, that perhaps he may take it too far. I'm always quite cautious around him.


In so many ways he's similar to Mr X, he's an older version. Both upper class English (i melt in the presence of a posh English accent), both ambitious, successful business men, Jay is based in Athens, both married, both with 2 children, both 1 girl, 1 boy - the girl being 4 yrs older than the boy. Jay's 45, Mr X is 39.



I haven't heard from Mr X in about a week and a half. I haven't tried to contact him but neither has he tried to contact me. Nothing happened he's just drifted off again. These are the cold periods where he just ceases contact for no reason, no explanation and like a fool i find myself wondering if he's ok, if somethings maybe happened to him, maybe an accident or something and he comes back and tells me he's been on holidays or something. I know he's in no ways accountable to me but it would be nice if he even sent a text to say "listen, I'm going to be away for the next 2 weeks on holidays"..... Not a big deal!

I have a keen interest in astrology. Not the star signs in the papers but i do believe certain people display traits of their star sign. I was reading a book about the traits of the different different star signs. Mr X is Pisces, supposedly they're pathological liars, incapable of making a decision, preferring to head to the nearest bar to drown their sorrows. Live in a fantasy world most of the time and....

" The male fish is the emotional black hole of the Universe. Toss your heart, soul and car keys and all will disappear forever. This guy learned at an appalling young age how to weasel his way out of work and charm his way into bed. He's definitely sensual, sexy, cute, in a debauched sort of way. Don't let the facade fool you. At home he may be a quiet little fish swimming around and around the beer bottle, but romantically he is the great white shark of the zodiac. A Scorpio man will hurt because he has a morbid fear of rejection. Your Pisces guy will do it just to keep his teeth sharpened. He is a natural born liar."

Born on a rotten day - Hazel Dixon-Cooper

Sounds pretty accurate to me!!

No comments: